HISTORY & ACTIVITIES
Cooperativa Tantintenti scs Onlus (not for profit social cooperative) is a Social Enterprise, community oriented, operating in Biella (Piedmont region) from 2003.
- people value enhancement
- correct approach to diversity promotion
- family support
- youngsters’ project realization support
- hospitality and integration
It is also a SOCIAL ENTERPRISE witch:
- creates job opportunity
- gives value to members’ knowledge
- promotes collaboration among authorities, institutions and organization
- supports the creation of an exchange economy based on the sharing-economy principle
- experiments and looks for innovative ways to involve people creating community welfare solutions
It operates in the following contexts:
DISABILITY, INTEGRATION, WORK
Our cooperative designs special workshops to encourage autonomy and independence. It invests in residential facilities together with local partners. It enhances the integration of people with disability into schools; working life and also in spending their spare time.
CHILDREN & FAMILY
It realizes educational projects and provides entertainment, supervision and care services for kids, adolescents and families. It directly manages “luoghi per crescere” (places to grow up) and early childhood education services. Tantintenti’s nurseries are certified by Sistema UNI EN ISO 900-2015 and UNI EN ISO 11034-2003.
YOUNGSTERS AND ADULTS
It helps young people and adults to realize their own life project, it organizes orientation activities to help them develop a propositional and active role into society and builds social relationships which lead them to autonomy and integration.
It is involved in developing a social innovation way to organize traditional welfare activities. It develops innovative activities and generative welfare activities.
WORK AND PRODUCTION
It supports vulnerable people employment by creating job opportunities and helping women, refugees and people with disabilities to find a work placement.